The all new Patrol gives you the control of a downhill bike perfectly balanced with a lively and jumpy personality for a comfortable, efficient and fun ride in almost any trail condition. The Patrol is long and low with a slack 65 degree head angle and big wheelbase for tremendous stability in rowdy terrain. But don't let the numbers fool you; the short 430mm chainstay and 155mm of active and carefully tuned suspension keep you in touch with the ground and ready to respond at a moment's notice. With the Patrol you get big mountain confidence with trail bike agility in the same machine.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 155mm Rear and 160mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- The use of clear protective tape on the Highlighter Yellow paint can cause discoloration and is not recommended
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.85 lbs.
Gender Mens Discipline MTB Wheel size 27.5" Frame Transition Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RT Debonair Fork Marzocchi 350 R 27.5 160mm Headset FSA No.57SC Stem RaceFace Ride 35 (50mm) Handlebars RaceFace Chester 35 (780mm x 20mm) Grips Velo Single Clamp Brakes Shimano Deore M615 Rear Derailleur SRAM GX 10sp Type 2.4 Shifters SRAM X5 10sp Cassette SRAM PG1020 (11-36) Chainset RaceFace Aeffect Cinch (DM32t, 170mm) Pedals No - Click here to see our pedals » Wheelset WTB Frequency STP i25 27.5" 32h Rims / Shimano Deore M618 Hubs Front Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3 EXO Dual Rear Tyre Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5x2.3 EXO Dual Saddle WTB Volt Sport (135x265) Seat Post KS eTen Integra (100mm)
Review "2016 Transition Patrol Alloy Complete Bike : Satin Black"
*Price based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.