A modern and functional roller, able to optimise training thanks to three resistance levels
- Magnetic resistance with 3 levels selectable by means of an easy and ergonomic slider on the roller
- Incorporated magnetic resistance unit with latest-generation neodymium magnets
- The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle
- Maximum control and ease of pedalling, the wheel is guided towards the middle of the roller
- The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound in anti-static plastic material reduce noise and tyre wear
- Platform incorporated in the structure for easier mounting and dismounting
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs
- Compact and foldable, making it easy to store
- Dimensions: open 141x49,5x16 cm, closed 73x49,5x22 cm
Buy Elite Arion Mag Parabolic Rollers online today
Review "Elite Arion Mag Parabolic Rollers"
*Price based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.