While most trail shoes are still based on XC racing, the new Terraduro was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding, balancing on-and off-the-bike performance in a low-profile design. This durable shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pro XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.UPPER
- High-quality, breathable microfibre
- Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot Rubber toe cap
- Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimised cleat zone
- Full Vibram High-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- 420 grams (size 42).
Buy a Giro Terraduro MTB Cycling Shoes Black online today
- Additional Info
Discipline MTB Gender Mens
Review "Giro Terraduro MTB Cycling Shoes Black"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.