These pedals feature a practical platform and SPD binding. Combined with any SPD shoes, you've got a great combination of on-bike performance and off-bike walking comfort.
The ultimate goal of Shimano's SPD-SL pedal technology is to transfer more power from the body directly to the bike. Inspired by a Tour de France legend and realized through the legacy of Shimano Systems Engineering, SPD-SL integrates the shoe and pedal so they perform as a single ultra-efficient component.
The extra-wide low-profile cleat and binding mechanism creates a highly stable interface between the shoe and pedal, in a super lightweight design. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It's why so many Pro Tour and serious riders use SPD-SL.
- Ultra lightweight low profile Ultegra level touring SPD pedal with all new stylish body
- Aerodynamic wide platform for more efficient transfer of power from shoe to pedal
- Compatible with all MTB and Touring SPD shoes
- Single sided cleat mechanism follows the same technology used on the latest MTB pedal system
- Adjustable entry and release tension
- PD-A530 comes with SM-SH51 single direction release cleats; optional multi-directional release cleats are also available
- 286 grams per pair
Buy Shimano A600 SPD Pedals online today
- Additional Info
Review "Shimano A600 SPD Pedals"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.