Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing. SPD-SL pedals guarantee a reliable and efficient connection between you and the bike. Extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort, while wear-resistant top plates ensure durability.
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering, also allowing wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams
Buy Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 SPD-SL Pedals online today
- Additional Info
Review "Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 SPD-SL Pedals"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.