Shimano invented SPD. Since then, weight has decreased while mud clearance has increased. Thanks to Shimano's expertise in bearings, forging and pedaling dynamics, the reliability of SPD has always been the benchmark in the industry.
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Low profile platform height of 8.1 mm with large platform contact area of 226.9 mm square for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Binding: Dual Sided
- Cleat Included: SM-SH51
- Weight: 310g per pair
Buy Shimano XTR M9000 XC SPD Pedals online today
- Additional Info
Review "Shimano XTR M9000 XC SPD Pedals"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.