Use V12 Finance below to apply for finance with a deposit
1. Choose a finance option
Finance couldn't be easier to arrange, enabling you to spread the cost of your new bike or equipment and pay nothing in interest. Simply use the handy calculator to the right to get an indication of your repayments. At checkout, fill in the online application form and we'll sort the rest.
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions.
2. Select amount to pay as a deposit
Classic Credit 12 Months 15.9%
|Amount of Credit||£899.00|
|Agreement Duration||12 Months|
|Rate of Interest||15.9%|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder 'where does that road go?' The Dolce Evo is a bike that'll help you find out, and features a reliable and efficient component package to help you get into the adventure game. Built to tackle any gravel and dirt road adventures with comfortable confidence, the Evo boasts hill-crushing subcompact Cruise/Climb gearing, and ample storage for those long explorations into the unknown.
- The D'Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminium frame provides a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women's Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence thanks to the high-traction, wide, 25/28mm Specialized Roubaix Pro tyres, featuring long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- Featuring the tough and reliable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a 48/32 crankset, perfect for tackling steep grades.
Gender Womens Discipline Road Frame Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets w/ smooth welds, Zertz, 1-1/8" lower bearing, disc mount Fork Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount Headset 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers Stem Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Comp, short reach Grips Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads Brakes TRP HY/RD, hydraulic disc Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, braze-on Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, long cage Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed Cassette Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t Chainset New FSA, alloy, sub compact, 48/32T Pedals Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors Wheelset AXIS Classic Disc, wide Front Tyre Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x25/28mm Rear Tyre Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x25/28mm Saddle Body Geometry Women's Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm Seat Post Specialized Comp Carbon, single bolt
Review "Specialized Dolce Evo Smartweld : Satin Slate/Coral - 2016"
*Price based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.