1. Choose a finance option
Finance couldn't be easier to arrange, enabling you to spread the cost of your new bike or equipment and pay nothing in interest. Simply use the handy calculator to the right to get an indication of your repayments. At checkout, fill in the online application form and we'll sort the rest.
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions.
2. Select amount to pay as a deposit
Classic Credit 12 Months 15.9%
|Amount of Credit||£2025.00|
|Agreement Duration||12 Months|
|Rate of Interest||15.9%|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Riding trail requires a bike that can do it all with ease, take some hits, and be ready to come back for more. And when it comes to this, nothing outperforms our new Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29. It features a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components, hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fibre that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you have a bike that's going to eat up the trail and ask for seconds.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- 29x2.3" Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3" Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Gender Mens Discipline MTB Frame FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur Rear Shock Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm Fork RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle Headset Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness Brakes Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor Brake Levers Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible Front Derailleur SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage Shifters Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger, I-spec Cassette SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t Chainset Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider Bottom Bracket SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge Pedals Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips Wheelset Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h Front Tyre Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Rear Tyre Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Saddle Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm Seat Post Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Review "Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29 : Gloss Blue Carbon Tint/White Clean - 2016"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.