With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 25kph, the Turbo FLR is a versatile and capable e-bike. Coupled with integrated head and taillights as well as built-in fenders and rear rack, the Turbo FLR is the ultimate urban commuting bicycle.
- The Herrmans H-Flow headlight makes sure you can see - and be seen - no matter the conditions, keeping you safe and visible.
- Integrated rack and fenders keep mud and water off your clothing and allow for increased gear hauling capabilities.
- The custom Turbo FLR motor provides all the smooth and powerful accelerations you need to get off the line at stop lights and to your destination quickly.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips, with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The Turbo's integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft, as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
Gender Mens Discipline Electric Road Frame Turbo alloy, smooth we+T13:Z16lds, speed optimized geometry, fully-integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, 700c, X12 thru-axle dropout, full fender/rack mounts Fork Custom Turbo alloy, fender eyelets/Low Rider mounts Headset 1-1/8" upper/lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings Stem Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise Handlebars Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm Grips Specialized Body Geometry XCT, dual compound, lock-on Brakes Shimano Deore BR-M506, resin pads, 180mm rotor Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M610 Shadow, 10-speed Shifters Shimano Deore, 10-speed Cassette Shimano, 10-speed, 11-36t Chainset Specialized Stout, 3 pc., w/ alloy bashguard Bottom Bracket Square taper, cartridge bearings Pedals Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system Wheelset Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy Saddle Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, 155mm Seat Post Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Review "Specialized Turbo Flr : Gloss Graphite / Moto Orange - 2016"
*Price based on 0% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.