The latest addition to the successful ALiEN series is the ALiEN III, featuring twenty-five high quality tools to cover a broad range of road or trailside repairs. Stronger and smaller than the popular ALiEN II, ALiEN III features a new pressed stainless steel shell for added durability. A new ALiEN logo creates an alien face when reassembling the two halves making alignment easy.
The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo 11 speed hollow pin chains.
- Tools: 25 total
- Allen Wrenches: 2-L/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Torx Wrench: T25
- Box Wrenches: 8/9/10mm
- Spoke Wrenches: 14g/15g/Mavic/Shimano compatible
- Chain Tool: Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook: Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Levers: One Hard Anodized
- Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips & Flat Head
- Knife: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Opener: Hardened Steel
- Disc Brake Spacer: Engineering Grade Plastic
- Compartments: For Two Chain Pins
- Tool Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Body: Pressed Stainless Frame/ Engineering Grade Plastic
- Bag Material: HD Nylon
- Size (L x W x H): 8 x 4.5 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 272g
Buy a Topeak Alien III online today
Review "Topeak Alien III"
*Price based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.