The Mini 20 Pro is a precision built, 20 function mini tool designed to handle any road or trailside repair. The lightweight, high-strength forged alloy body resists torque during hard use and its pro-quality hardened steel tools will provide years of service. T10 and T25 Torx bits simplify hydraulic disc brake work. An integrated, cast CrMo chain tool nestles and locks between the tool body forming a low profile, snag-proof shape. The perfect tool for endurance racing, training and touring.
The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo 11 speed hollow pin chains.
- Tools: 20 total
- Allen Wrenches: 2/2-L/2.5/3 (2 each) 4/5/6/8/10mm
- Torx Wrench: T10/T25
- Spoke Wrenches: 14g/15g/Mavic M7/Shimano Compatible
- Chain Tool: Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook: Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Levers: Super Hard Anodized
- Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips/ Flat Head
- Bottle Opener: Hardened Steel/ with Spoke Holder
- Chain Pin Tool: Chain Pin Breaker
- Tool Material: Hardened Steel
- Body: Forged Aluminum
- Bag Material: Neoprene
- Size (L x W x H): 7.6 x 4.2 x 1.8 cm
- Weight: 151g
Buy a Topeak Mini 20 Pro - Silver online today
Review "Topeak Mini 20 Pro - Silver"
*Price based on 10% deposit and 36 monthly installments | ** On orders over £50.00. Due to restrictions from the manufacturer we are unable to ship Trek, Whyte, Cervelo, Focus and Wilier bikes. Please contact us for more information and advice. Excludes Highlands and Isles which will be quoted separately. We do our very best to ensure product accuracy but from time to time specification and product images may be subject to change. Please contact us for any product queries you may have.
PLEASE NOTE: discounted prices are not available on purchases using 0% finance or a Cycle to Work Scheme. Discounted prices are not available in conjunction with any other promotion.