We currently have hardtail mountain bikes, fat bikes and e-mountain bikes for hire at our Lake District Superstore in Staveley. We have some stunning Lakeland trails on our doorstep and hiring a bike from us is simple. Give us a call on 01539 821443 to reserve the bike, the cost of hiring a mountain bike is £20, a fat bike for one day is £30 and to hire an e-bike for one day is £50.
When hiring an bike from us you will need to bring some photo ID (drivers licence or passport) and a credit or debit card with you. A helmet, inner tube and map are included in the hire should you require them. Our staff are all riders and know the local trails well and will be happy to offer advice on routes of varying terrain to suit all abilities.
Trek Marlin 6 2019 Hardtail Mountain Bike available to hire from our Lake District store
- Entry level hardtail MTB perfect for fun trail riding.
- Full size range available to hire.
- Big gear range for pedalling up steep hills.
- A great bike for those new to mountain biking.
Trek Powerfly 5 2019 Electric Mountain Bike – 15.5″, 17.5″ and 19.5″ available to hire from our Lake District store
- Powerful central-mount Bosch 500w motor
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with additional Motor Armor protection
- Shimano Deore M6000 1×10 drivetrain
- RockShox Judy TK Solo Air fork
- 29″ wheels
Trek Farley 5 2019 – Sizes 17.5″ and 19.5″ available to hire from our Lake District store
- The Farley 5 is the perfect bike for breaking into the winter sports scene without breaking the bank
- It’s an introductory model, but fully capable of taking on daily winter rides, fat bike races and even summer trails
- It’s a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all-year long
- The 27.5 x 4.5″ tyres deliver more speed and traction than their 26″ counterparts