LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES.
WHEELBASE is the UK’s largest cycle store and we have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 25 years. We live and breathe bikes and have built up our business in the Lake District National Park with some of the UK’s best mountain and road rides right outside our HQ. We opened our second store WHEELBASE North East in 2016 and our third store WHEELBASE Yorkshire in 2018. We have ambitious plans for further expansion of our retail and ecommerce divisions.
We currently have the following positions in our Lake District Store:
Sales Ledger /Accounts Assistant – Full and Part-Time (details below)
Bike Builders – Full and Part-Time
Mechanics – Full and Part-Time
We also have the following position at our North East Store, Darlington
Sales Assistant – Full time (details below)
How to apply: please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE for all positions: Sunday 12 July 2020
SALES LEDGER /ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – FULL AND PART-TIME, LAKE DISTRICT
We are looking for a Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant to join our accounts team. This is a great opportunity to work for a business that has grown significantly over recent years.
Key duties and responsibilities would be
– Reconciliation of all income sources.
– Ensuring processes and procedures for information are followed efficiently.
– Key data into company accounting system.
– Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
– Resolve queries in a prompt and timely manner.
– Work closely with stock manager to ensure accurate stock and sales data.
– Preparing monthly reports for the Finance Director.
– Other general accountancy and administrative support to the Finance Director.
What we are looking for from you
– Experience/knowledge of bookkeeping practices is essential.
– Basic Microsoft Excel/Word skills.
– An understanding of accounting systems.
– Ability to communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
– Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
– Working with spreadsheets, sales ledgers and journals.
Wheelbase HQ, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 9LR UK. Only 15mins from the M6 motorway and 10mins from Lake Windermere. 5mins walk to Staveley train station.
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Hours and days of work negotiable.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com. CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 July 2020
NORTH EAST STORE SALES ASSISTANT – FULL TIME, DARLINGTON DL3 7LB
LOCATION: WHEELBASE North East, Darlington DL3 7LB
We are currently looking for the right applicants to join our ever-growing Store Sales Team at our North East store in Darlington.
In a busy and exciting environment, we strive to deliver outstanding service to our customers. Providing the latest products from the leading brands across all disciplines of our sport – mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- To offer first-class customer service to all of our store customers at the UK’s largest cycle store.
- Provide advice, assistance and expertise within any of our store departments; mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
- Work closely with your Store Sales Team to create a positive, exciting and engaging retail environment.
- The role is fast paced, varied and testing.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Engage with customers, from meeting and greeting to asking questions, listening and understanding their needs.
- Be a team player in our busy retail environment and have a passion for cycling
- Develop your product knowledge across mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure bikes, clothing and accessories.
- Manage orders and deliver within time frames.
- Passionate about cycling
- Confident, outgoing, polite and helpful
- Willingness to develop inter-personal skills and product knowledge
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure
SALARY: we offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 July 2020
TO APPLY: please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org