LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES.
WHEELBASE is the UK’s largest cycle store and we have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 25 years. We live and breathe bikes and have built up our business in the Lake District National Park with some of the UK’s best mountain and road rides right outside our HQ. We opened our second store WHEELBASE North East in 2016 and our third store WHEELBASE Yorkshire in 2018. We have ambitious plans for further expansion of our retail and ecommerce divisions.
SALES LEDGER /ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – FULL AND PART-TIME
We are looking for a Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant to join our accounts team. This is a great opportunity to work for a business that has grown significantly over recent years.
Key duties and responsibilities would be
– Reconciliation of all income sources.
– Ensuring processes and procedures for information are followed efficiently.
– Key data into company accounting system.
– Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
– Resolve queries in a prompt and timely manner.
– Work closely with stock manager to ensure accurate stock and sales data.
– Preparing monthly reports for the Finance Director.
– Other general accountancy and administrative support to the Finance Director.
What we are looking for from you
– Experience/knowledge of bookkeeping practices is essential.
– Basic Microsoft Excel/Word skills.
– An understanding of accounting systems.
– Ability to communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
– Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
– Working with spreadsheets, sales ledgers and journals.
Wheelbase HQ, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 9LR UK. Only 15mins from the M6 motorway and 10mins from Lake Windermere. 5mins walk to Staveley train station.
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Hours and days of work negotiable.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Sunday 22 March 2020