OPPORTUNITIES AT WHEELBASE Lake District
WHEELBASE Lake District, Mill Yard, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 9LR
STORE SALES ASSISTANTS
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
Established in 1993, Wheelbase has evolved into one of the UK’s number one independent retailers and our Lake District store is the UK’s largest spread over 14,000 sq feet.
We are currently looking for the right applicants to join our ever-growing Store Sales Team at our flagship store in the heart of the English Lake District.
In a busy and exciting environment, we strive to deliver outstanding service to our customers. Providing the latest products from the leading brands across all disciplines of our sport – mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
ABOUT THE JOB:
• To offer first-class customer service to all of our store customers at the UK’s largest cycle store.
• Provide advice, assistance and expertise within any of our store departments; mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
• Work closely with your Store Sales Team to create a positive, exciting and engaging retail environment.
• The role is fast paced, varied and testing.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
• Engage with customers, from meeting and greeting to asking questions, listening and understanding their needs.
• Develop your product knowledge across mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure bikes, clothing and accessories.
• Manage sales orders and deliver them within time frames.
• Passionate about cycling
• Confident, outgoing, polite and helpful
• Willingness to develop inter-personal skills and product knowledge
• Team player
• Good organisational skills
• Be able to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org