The all-new #YetiSB165 has landed in store boasting 180 up front and 165 in the rear this is a go anywhere, ride anything bike.
The slackest in the new 2020 Yeti line up, with the most travel. Coil-shock only. For the steepest. The angriest. And the most vengeful terrain. Bring it on.
With 165mm of suspension in the rear and 180mm FOX Factory Grip 2 damper up front, the SB165 is the slackest sled in Yeti’s line. The progressive geometry features a longer reach, steeper seat angle (77 degrees) and a slacker head angle (63.5 degrees) combined with a shorter offset fork. Tuned for a coil or high-volume air shock, the SB165 is the most progressive bike in their line.
The SB165 T2, Yeti’s most popular kit, is spec’d for steep descents and technical, big consequence riding – 200mm rotors and SRAM Code RSC brakes, custom DT Swiss EX 1700 wheels are stiff and durable, and the OneUp Bash Guide keeps it all together in rough terrain. It has water bottle brackets in the main frame, internal routing and an optional shuttle protector. Optional, because some people might just leave the truck at home from now on.
Yeti SB165 Key Features:
- Switch Infinity patented suspension system.
- High modulus carbon fibre main frame and swing arm.
- Integrated ISCG-05 mounts.
- Tapered integrated headtube (41mm/52mm).
- Custom down tube protector, chain guards, and optional shuttle guard.
- Internally moulded carbon tubes inside of frame for hassle-free cable routing.
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system.
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear.
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside mainframe.
- Lifetime Warranty.
The SB165 and all 2020 bikes are covered by Yeti’s no-BS Lifetime Warranty and available to order online.