Endura were the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. A core stalwart of our collection, the MT500 II Neoprene Overshoe has been a best-seller for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about foul weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Endura’s unique moulded rubber toe cap with a ridged underside provides grip when climbing steep and muddy slopes.
Durable faced neoprene outer fabric provides total waterproofing from above, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread extends the lifespan beyond other more flimsy alternatives on the market.
The overshoe zipper is covered by neoprene which butts together at the rear and improves water tightness. A snug fit is guaranteed with the Velcro® heel tab.
There is a reflective detail print to help keep you safe.
This product is in a standard fit suitable for wearing over all MTB cleated shoes.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
So confident are we in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it then we offer a no-quibble refund or replacement policy within 90 days of purchase.
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro® heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Moulded rubber toe cap with ridged underside to help when climbing steep and/or muddy slopes
- Neoprene meets behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Welded centre seam for smooth finish and improved water protection
- Hard wearing aramid sole and stitching using aramid thread
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
- Say goodbye to muddy shoes!