Endura were the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. A core stalwart of our collection, the Road II Neoprene Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions.
Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market.
The overshoe zipper is covered by neoprene which butts together at the rear and improves water tightness. A snug fit is guaranteed with the Velcro® heel tab.
We have applied a durable crank rub protection overlay to prevent wear from moving parts on the bike. There is a reflective detail on the rear zip area to help keep you safe.
This product is in a standard fit suitable for wearing over all road shoes.
- Smooth Neoprene construction and welded centre seam give super smooth styling and waterproofing
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro® heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Neoprene meets and butts behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Hard wearing stitching using aramid thread
- Crank rub protection print
- Reflective rear zip panels
- Keep your good road shoes looking fresh all winter!