Creating Dogma F12 Pinarello decided to develop two different projects together, a version with disc brakes: Dogma F12 Disk and one with traditional brakes: Dogma F12. In this way Pinarello were able to apply common improvements to both models, but at the same time study specific and dedicated technical solutions which arise in either version and create a resolve for them.
One of the targets of the new Dogma F12 was also to maintain the “all-around” character, which means a stiff and light bike, with an excellent aerodynamic balance. In combination with the unique “Pinarello feeling”, synonymous of agility and precision in every corner, the Dogma F12 results as the perfect tool to enhance the rider performances over whatever terrain the road through at you.
- Cable routing integrations
- Integrated handlebar equals 5% less drag.
- Refined Fork and Frame to reduce drag by 7.3% when compared to F10
- Overall drag saving of 8 Watts at 40km/h compared to F10
- BB and Chainstay reinforced resulting in an increased stiffness of 10% compared to F10
- Disk Version: fork twisting during brake has been reduced by 40%
- Rim Version: direct mount brakes
- Integrated handlebar reduces weight by 10.3% compared to Talon Aero
- Integrated handlebar increases stiffness by 8.6% compared to Talon Aero
- Complete integration for all group sets (mechanical and electronical). No cables visible, no cable stopper on the frame
- Versatile head set spacer that allow a stem stack range of up to 40mm
- Also compatible with non-integrated stem-handlebar setup
- Tyre clearance for up to 28 mm.
- 13 frame sizes for both model version (Rim and Disk)
- Head Tube stack reduced by 5mm (from size 530) up to meet the needs of the more sportive riders
- 16 integrated handlebar sizes.