The workhorse of X-Range™ gearing. The SRAM RED® XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It’s specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Updated design for smoother and faster shifting
- More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR™ driver body
- One-piece machined steel X-Dome™ design for weight savings
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR™ ready