The pro in the Diluvio Pro name is there because this shoe cover was made as a direct request from Team Sky who wanted an even warmer shoe cover for cold wet training rides.
Made with 4mm neoprene (33% thicker than the standard Diluvio) is your guaranteed of warmth.
In addition to the extra thickness the Pro has an even taller cuff than the standard Diluvio that raises to just under the calf muscle (20cm) so you get additional protection from spray.
The top edge is raw cut to help seal against the skin and to keep water out while the seams are stitched and glued the same as on a wetsuit.
The fabric despite the extra thickness remains supple and stretchy for a great fit and ease of pulling on.
We recommend fully removing neoprene shoe covers after every ride and rinsing with clean water.
- 4mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions
- Seams are glued and stitched for added protection from the rain
- Water-resistant YKK ® zipper at back
- Pro-Fit with added height to cover your 20cm socks
- Reflective heel and side print for safety
- Sizes SM/LX/2XL
- Weight 108g (pair)
- Castelli comfort range 0?-14?C