Developed in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including Slopestyle legend, Martin SÃ¶derstrÃ¶m and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air SPIN sets a new benchmark for performance, protection, ventilation and all day comfort. Designed for competition use, and is certified for use in Downhill and Enduro racing, is the ultimate full face performance helmet with extremely low weight fused with unparalled ventilation and safety. The minimal weight and high ventilation ensures that the Coron Air SPIN is the perfect helmet for all day use.
- Certified Downhill and Enduro specific fullface helmet with fibreglass shell construction
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design
- Lightweight, specifically designed to be worn all day
- Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury
- Ear chambers designed to support improved balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the rider’s neck
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- All internal padding can be removed for washing
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security
- Precision and seemless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle