PLEASE NOTE: sale bikes / discounted items purchased through a Cycle to Work scheme will incur an administrative fee. Please contact Customer Services email@example.com for more details.
For 2020 we Frog Bikes have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to their range. This special edition Tour de France™, official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
This 20-inch kids’ Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi-purpose, geared bike for 5 or 6-year-olds with an average inside leg of 52cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales, our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 20″ inch
Why buy a Frog 52?
– Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
– Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
– Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguards (not fitted) and bell included