Breathability, durability and comfort are just some of the features that make this pack a perfect combination of cargo and hydration for a full day on the trail. An updated favorite for any terrain and all kinds of weather, the M.U.L.E. NV keeps you hydrated while your back and gear stay dry.
This narrow-gauge mountain biking pack has everything you need and nothing you don’t – and its compact design means that it won’t get in your way, even when it’s fully loaded.
The NV back panel is designed to hold the load away from your back for maximum ventilation, with a special lumbar pod that helps the weight settle comfortably on your lower back. There are separate cargo compartments for storing 3 liters of water, plus enough gear for a full day on the trail, and the magnetic tube trap lets you stow your drinking tube in one click so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
Key Pack Features:
NV back panel, magnetic tube trap, integrated rain cover, helmet hooks, bike tool organizer pocket, dual waist belt pockets.
Designed to Carry:
Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
Antidote Reservoir Features:
Quick Link System, 1/4 turn – easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 732 cu in / 12L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1lb 13oz / .84 kg
- Torso Length: 16.5in / 42cm
- Back Panel: Bike NV. Articulating pods and flexible back panel deliver maximum comfort and superior airflow.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75″ with cargo pockets
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam
- Fabric: 70D / 210 D diamond ripstop nylon, 70D /140D block dobby nylon