An award winning multi-tool featuring 16 pro-quality, hardened steel tools that fold into an ergonomic composite body. The Hexus II features an integrated, full sized CrMo chain tool head and two modular tire levers that snap onto the sides of the body. It’s the perfect blend of tool selection, low weight and compact size. The Hexus II is an excellent choice for road or mountain use.
The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo 11 speed hollow pin chains.
- Tools: 16 total
- Allen Wrenches: 2/2.5/3/4-2 piece/5/6/8mm
- Torx Bit: T25
- Spoke Wrenches: 15g/14g
- Chain Tool: Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook: Steel Wire
- Tire Levers: Two Engineering Grade Plastic Levers
- Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips & Flat Head
- Tool Material: Hardened Steel
- Body: Engineering Grade Plastic
- Size (L x W x H): 9.5 x 4.4 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 167g