Cannondale’s purest road bike has evolved
After four years of extensive testing and research an all-new SuperSix Evo is here. Known for it’s ultralight weight, unrivalled handling and its classic good looks, the SuperSix has undergone an aero evolution. The tube shapes have been redesigned, cabling has gone internal and comfort has been improved.
Cannondale have designed the new SuperSix Evo to be the fastest, most appealing, most capable lightweight road bike there is. The ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding, the EVO comes primarily with disc brakes and is available with spec from Shimano 105 up to Shimano Dura-Ace Di2.
Less Drag. More Speed:
– 30 watts. That’s how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
– New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
– Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a
major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
– Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike.
The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
– 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers. Nice work, engineers.
– Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
– Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
– Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
– Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
– Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger
volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers.
New bikes for 2020 include:
SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace Di2
SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace
SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Force eTap AXS
SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Women’s Ultegra Di2
Bikes will be available to order online very soon. For further information call us on 01539 821443.