Specialized’s first ever electric drop-bar bike looks to redefine road riding
We were treated to a test ride of the brand-new Turbo Creo recently, taken in some of the lumpy roads near our Darlington store and into the Yorkshire Dales.
Specialized’s have mastered the electric mountain bike market with the hugely popular Turbo Levo and Turbo Kenevo ranges of bikes. They’ve now brought this expertise and innovation to a new range of electric road bikes in the Turbo Creo. Each bike in the Turbo Creo range is designed to flatten climbs and nullify headwinds.
Specialiazed Turbo Creo Key Features
- Lightweight Fact 11r carbon fibre frame.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
The Specialized Turbo Creo range is now available to order online with several models in stock and available from our Darlington store.