Check out the super-powerful THRON² 6.7 EQP all-terrain e-Bike from top German brand Focus. EQP stands for equipped – this efficient all-rounder is very much the ‘S.U.V.’ of the e-bike world, spec’d complete with pannier rack, light, stand an mudguards. If you’re looking for a versatile e-Bike that has been designed and constructed to handle almost any riding scenario – the daily commute to and from work, bike-packing and cycling touring, exploring the countryside and venturing on to more challenging off-road terrain – the THRON² 6.7 EQP can do it all.
The THRON² 6.7 EQP is very much the ‘S.U.V.’ of the e-bike world…
The popularity of an e-Bike set up like this has increased significantly over recent times. We talk to a lot of customers looking for a fully-equipped all-terrain e-Bike; quite often they’re couples looking for a travel solution that enables them to ride comfortably together, encouraging them to ride further from home with the assistance of a powerful, efficient e-Bike motor. Using a bike like this for daily commuting duties during the week is ideal with its load-carrying capacity; fit a pannier bag to the rear pannier rack you can pack it with your laptop etc. and still have room for groceries when you stop off at the supermarket on your way home.
Commuter duties during the week, leisure riding at the weekend – The versatile THRON² 6.7 EQP excels at both…
Come the weekend why not head off-road and explore your local tracks and trails with the extra assistance of the powerful Bosch Performance CX e-drive motor. With a 120mm travel front suspension fork and 130mm of plush rear suspension there’s no fear of a rough ride when you do venture out into the countryside. From Bikepacking and relaxed leisure rides on hilly terrain to your daily commute the THRON² will take it all in its stride and help to enhance your enjoyment of cycling.
The powerful Bosch CX e-drive motor will open up your cycling, encouraging you to ride further…
The Focus THRON² 6.7 EQP is in stock and available to buy in store and online…
- Powerful dynamic Bosch Performance CX Gen 4 with integrated, removable 500Wh battery
- Comfortable 130 mm F.O.L.D. chassis with SR Suntour suspension elements
- Fully equipped (EQP): pannier rack, light, stand and mudguards
- Frame: 7005 hydroformed Aluminium, 3D forging, 130mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148×12 mm through axle, internal cable routing
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34 LOR, 110x15mm QR
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 75 Nm, 250 W
- Shifters: Sram SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Sram SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette : Sram PG-1210 Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainset: FSA CK-320, aluminium
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420
- Wheelset: Rodi Black Rock 23 custom for Focus
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Hurricane Performance 2.25
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hurricane Performance 2.25
- Stem: BBB Jumper BHS-137
- Handlebar: Riser, Aluminium, 720mm
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 31,6mm
- Saddle: Focus Sport SL
Written by Johnny Dodgin
Want to see more fast bikes? You can now see all of our featured bikes in one place over on Pinterest where you’ll find links to each of our Fast Bike Friday Blogs too!
Click the link below and search our archive…